The capabilities provided by the API of gridX are:
- gridBox commissioning and customer management
- Fetching real-time or historic data and KPIs
- Controlling single energy assets and clusters
- Setting constraints and parameters for appliances, systems and EMS-behavior
- Query inventory and flexibilities
- Management of users, organizations and units
- Adjust settings for dynamic/static load management
The availability of the data points depends on the communication protocol of the manufacturer. Some of the data points described here may not be supported by individual manufacturers and cannot be provided.
Check out our troubleshooting section to find some help!
Updated over 1 year ago