Capabilities provided by the API
The capabilities provided by the API of gridX are:
- gridBox commissioning and customer management
- Fetching real-time or historic data and KPIs
- Controlling single energy assets and clusters
- Setting constraints and parameters for appliances, systems and EMS-behavior
- Query inventory and flexibilities
- Management of users, organizations and units
- Adjust settings for dynamic/static load management
The availability of the data points depends on the communication protocol of the manufacturer. Some of the data points described here may not be supported by individual manufacturers and cannot be provided.
Find some new recipes
DLM: proportional charging via API
Export appliance raw measurements
Export system measurements
Usual commissioning process of a gridBox
Struggling with your API requests?
Check out our troubleshooting section to find some help!
Updated about 1 year ago